Thursday, January 03, 2008

Da Caucus


I haven't posted anything about Iowa, because...well, my "stand" should be pretty obvious in the sense that it's my intention to vote for the nominee of a certain political party, with more or less enthusiasm, regardless of who eventually captures it.

That said, I'll at least stay awake long enough for the results, unlike a certain nitwit in Washington.

And...even at my most cynical, I try to reserve a smidgen of hope that eventually the nation will wake up and realize that government can and does accomplish quite a bit, and could do even more if it's not hijacked by demagogic thugs...or dismissed by people who should know better, but, unbelievably, don't (or refuse to even comprehend).

Well, off to, as a friend of mine used to put it so well, "monitor communications,"--a fancy way of saying "watch the teevee."

No comments:

Post a Comment