Friday, January 07, 2005

"But Only One can be Instacrap"

Attaturk at Rising Hegemon hits one out of the park with this post--here's a small sample:
(ahem--well, apparently this is an encore. I took a look and saw that Attaturk first posted it this summer. Glad he decided to run it again, as this was the first time I'd seen it).
Ballad of the 101st Keyboarders (tune=Ballad of the Green Berets)

Flying fingers on PC or macs
Never served, but who needs facts?
Men who blog just what Dubya Orders
Flacid men, the 101st Keyboarders

Cheeto Dust upon their clothes
Most are men, but all are hos.
One Hundred one Keys upon their lap
But only one, can be InstaCrap.

The rest of the song is here.
I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I was reading it--otherwise, I might have ruined my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment