Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Lair for a Liar

Atrios links to the folks with the details. The White House seems to be all in a snit about Time Magazine printing what was apparently an open secret for those who really wanted to know.

On that note, check out Winning Argument. I found it via Needlenose. One of Winning Argument's posts succinctly explains why, in general, classifying material is counterproductive. Looks like I'll be checking in with this site regularly.

Things will be a little busy for me today. Someone's hollering over here about a couple of servers that I'll be putting together. As usual, they want them done yesterday--although I was stuck in a meeting for the most part. As for Monday--the meeting was a class on how Cisco Security Agent works. We had set up a server for this a couple of weeks ago. Upon arriving, though, we were told that their software doesn't work with Windoze 2003. So I had to redo the setup using Windoze 2000. As usual, one step forward, two steps backwards.

Back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment