Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Good Christian

From AmericaBlog, here's a post by Think Progress about a reaction to their website Dropthehammer.org (dedicated to restoring the Bug Man to his former career). The following was sent to Think Progress by Kevin Cole, who holds a city council seat in Pearland, TX--and is an ordained deacon, to (jack) boot:

Hey ass hole [sic]. Tom Delay happens to be my congresman [sic] and I am happy with the job he does for me and my district. Why don’t you get the F@&* out of our district and leave us alone. Better yet, come speak to me personally and I will show you what I think of you.

Kevin Cole
Pealrand [sic], TX
[Cell Phone # Redacted]


Mr. Cole must've forgotten that the Bible--which he holds so dear--has TWO testaments.

Speaking of Tom DeLay--check out Billmon's latest about his kinda culpa yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment