Thursday, November 16, 2006

You Can Lead a Shrub to Logic...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...but you can't make him think.

Not my best effort above--that was the only set of blinkers I was able to find on "the Google"...but I guess it's not really all that funny anyway when Chimperor Dingbat the Son's grand idea for Mesopotamia is...another twenty thousand soldiers and a "final push" (h/t Adrastos), as if there's a chance in hell that Iraq is salvagable. Geez. Deep down, I think Shrub really IS wearing blinkers on some fundamental, sub-conscious level.

What he--and his "dream team" of nincompoops have actually accomplished is the handover of Iraq to Islamic theocrats. Nice going, simpletons.

If I was a Democrat, I'd be reminding the public of this repeatedly.

And, on the flip side, I'd point out that if Team Bush focused even half as much on the Gulf Coast as they have on their foolish, doomed Mesopotamian misadventure, we might actually be seeing a genuine regional revival, instead of reconstruction by fits and starts. Come to think of it, there's a term Shrub's probably familiar with--in a different context--but one that captures perfectly the essence of his two terms:

"Wasted."

No comments:

Post a Comment