Thursday, October 18, 2007

Triple Feature of Pathetic

Last night, in order, I managed to catch Shrub's latest attempt--and failure--at more or less extemporaneous communication, Larry Craig's equally sad attempt to convince himself, his wife and the world of a lie that wouldn't fool a grade school kid, and...bit and pieces of Waterworld, starring Kevin Costner. Geez. I felt like I was one Russ Meyer or Steve Reeves movie away from the Rotten Tomatoes equivalent of hitting the cycle.


I suppose it might also be indicative of my lack of a life...true, though in my defense I need to save a few dollars after having had a superb time in NOLA this past weekend...

UPDATE: Oyster reminds us of a couple of reasons why Larry Craig deserves ZERO sympathy, namely, his ugly choice of metaphor last night and his even uglier presentation of his middle digit to Gret Steters following Katrina, Rita, and the Federal Flood.

So, Senator Craig, as far as I'm concerned, if you've opted for a diet of shit sandwiches, stop complaining about the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment