Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ascent of Man Descent of Wingnuts


I'll usually tune into Countdown if I've got nothing else planned for the evening; last night, however, I decided to check what was on PBS's degenerate, atheist, communist, librul agenda.

I'm glad I did. Talk about a well deserved smackdown of genuine lizard-brains who either can't or refuse to get through their pinheads the difference between school and Sunday school. You may recall the case NOVA referred to...and some may remember another pinhead, the "reverend" Pat Robertson all but wishing out loud for some sort of foul pestilence to befall on Dover, Pennsylvania, where this modern version of the Scopes trial played out. How Christian of him.

I don't see any link to a webcast, though I'm pretty sure an announcement at the end of the program indicated it was or soon would be available for viewing...if you have the time, it's well worth it. And, as this post at TPM Cafe points out, the "debate" isn't merely about what biology text should be used in the classroom, but is in fact a microcasm of a broader political conflict between, well, adults and morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment