Thursday, October 09, 2008

Dispensing With the Remaining Shreds of His Dignity


I realize ambition is an awfully powerful drug, but I continue to be amazed at how low McCain's willing to go--he's like a grumpy little Ahab, lurching and hobbling both figuratively and literally--I mean, c'mon, "his [Obama's] 'friend' William Ayers"? The Rude Pundit points out how that doesn't come close to passing the smell test. Then you've got Palin showing her true self, which is about as un-Christian as it gets. Matt Taibbi nails it in writing about her convention speech: "It was like watching Gidget address the Reichstag."

And her campaigning is little more than a traveling Nuremberg Rally for the 21st Century.

Oh, and McCain's even drafted Stepford Cindy into the act...I wonder if he used the carrot of percocet and vicodin, or the stick of threating to beat her up...or both.

At this point, I'd vote for a plasmodial slime mold over McCain-Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment