Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Necessary Adjustments

Um, just got out of a meeting here...in very general terms, one of my hobbies (i.e., Photoshop) was brought up, and not in a positive way.

If there's any good news, it was a very general admonition in conjunction with any number of personal habits/hobbies amongst those of us in the office...However--and I've kind of been expecting this for a while now--I've got to make some changes.

Offhand, there are a few options I can think of...evening or morning updates (OK, to be honest, evening updates), going to the archives a bit more often, working on stuff at night...which kind of lacks spontaneity, but...

And...probably less updating generally. Sigh. Because it's been fun, or at least good therapy. On the other hand, some of the "work" I've been doing hasn't been my best, so maybe what I lose in quantity I'll get back in a little more quality (well, at least by what I consider my standards, i.e., ok for an amateur.)

Anyway, maybe I'll have something much later this evening, but otherwise, I'm taking the rest of the blog day off today. Fortunately, this was NOT some sort of ultimatum from on high re: my job, but, then again, no need to push things, and, all things considered, it's a decent enough job, and keeps the bills paid.

So, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment