Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Cat Blogging With Photoshop
From 2Millionth Web Log


Sticking with a modern art theme again this week.

Side note: this morning Tigger was distracted--usually he loudly declaims his dissatisfaction at being left alone when I leave for work. Turns out his distraction was due to a biological hazard of living below the frost line...a damned roach managed to find its way in. Ugh.

Unfortunately I was running late and didn't have time to take action with my shoe. Here's hoping the feline took care of it, which he's done with surprising success in the past.

And I guess I can't complain too loudly--between Tiggs and the quarterly exterminator visits, the house has had a very low level of insect invasion. In fact, the last "visitor" of this type I recall was last September, just after the hurricane passed through.

Still...I'll be making a careful search when I get home tonight, with my shoe at the ready.

Update: Mission Accomplished for Tigger--good boy! You can be sure he was handsomely rewarded for his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment