Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Fate Is...an Ongoing Series
From 2Millionth Web Log

Not New Orleans
From 2Millionth Web Log

Also not New Orleans

Interesting article about the ups and downs in Galveston a year after Hurricane Ike slammed into the Texas Gulf Coast; plus, in this somewhat related article, a scientific study says most major river deltas, home to nearly half a billion people globally, are in danger of subsiding into nothingness...which might have, you know, a bit of an impact on things like, oh, I don't know, the lives and livelihoods of said people, not to mention the rest of us who depend on global trade to sustain our own lives, etc.

I forget if I noted this on my humble blog, but last week I mentioned that aspirations to leadership of the free world imply, well, LEADING it...not watching it wash away.

No comments:

Post a Comment