Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Sort of Random Photoshopping
From Album3


I've been watching with interest the latest Kennedy assassination documentaries the History Channel's running...fyi, my own take is decidedly no conspiracy, if anyone wants more information I'll proffer my "widsom" [sic] in comments. Anyway, if nothing else, it's kind of like a reality version of Mad Men, but with provincial if not peckerwood undertones (I keep imagining the theme music of Mad Men gradually morphing into Dueling Banjos...)

And...I'm not sure why, but for some reason I felt like trying to photoshop Jesus getting a Gatorade bath
From Album3


See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. im stealing gatorade jebus for my screen saver.

    will give it back after foosball season


    love bobby bouchet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to take it. Was glad it came out as good as it did..

    ReplyDelete