Friday, June 28, 2024

There Are Two Kinds Of BFDs



















It's all in how you phrase it. 

Obamacare was a BFD. 

Last night? BFD -- big fucking deal. 

So Biden stumbled through a few questions. Won't change my vote, and I doubt it'll change anyone's. 

Not that I really want to compare, but OG wingnut Ronaldus Magnus stumbled through debate #1 with Walter Mondale. RR cracked a lame joke in the rematch, which became the gotcha (i.e., yesterday's post), which also became one of my first indications that TV debates are full of shit. 

Panicking is the last thing anyone should do. This early debate will be as forgotten as anything else by November, so if Dark Brandon has an off-night, good that it's now. June is basically Grapefruit and Cactus League. 

Anyone remember anything of substance? Of course not. 

Finally, goddamn my slow, almost dead internet today. Sucks. 

Have a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment