Monday, June 21, 2004

One-Armed Blogger

That would be me for the near future--and hopefully ONLY for the near future. Friday I went to the emergency room and DEMANDED they drain fluid from my elbow--which they did. But, the swelling is back. It's now down to ping-pong ball, as opposed to golf ball size. But, the doctor said it would ONLY go away with lots of rest--and, I just don't have the money to try yet another physician.

So--rest it is. No tennis, AND I'll be typing with one hand. As you might expect, that will reduce the size and volume of postings here. It won't keep me from reading, though. And, hopefully, when this finally goes away, I'll be able to return to normal.

This could be good, in one small sense--I've noticed a decline in the quality of my writing lately, so perhaps the slowdown will recharge my batteries. And it is just a slowdown, not a sign-off.

Back in a bit--spent the weekend near Ricky's part of the state visiting the family, and need to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment