Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

I cast my ballot at around 1:30 at my precinct (LSU Lab School). The line wasn't long, but there WAS a line. The last time I waited to vote was the gubenatorial primary. About twenty minutes after signing in, I went behind the curtain.

So far, I don't see a need to delete my previous post. I've also been checking out websites both local and national--things look good.

Since I'm sure all interested persons want to check the returns, I'll keep this short. Tonight I'll be watching some returns from a friend's house, and might even make it to the party for Rufus Holt Craig, Jr. Craig ran for US House against Richard Baker. Unfortunately, the national Democratic Party considered opposition to Baker a lost cause, so my guess is that Craig will consider it a moral victory if he can garner, oh, say, twenty percent or so.

Here's to good news tonight on a national and state level--President Kerry and a runoff for US Senate...

Don't know if I'll have anything to post later, but tomorrow I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment