Thursday, June 09, 2005

Spreading the News

The latest from YRHT caught my attention, and I'll pass along what he says:

...since the folks at Kos are treating a recent Nation story as breaking news, and Avarosis is calling upon Louisianans (among others) to promote the fact... who am I to argue? (I'd personally prefer to wait and let Perkins announce his candidacy for Senate or Guv, but I won't slow the momentum if it's building. He's powerful enough as it is right now.) Since everyone's scouring old Nation articles for Perkins stories, they shouldn't neglect this choice piece. (Preview: guess who used to be a constable in Baton Rouge, one who chose to break his oath to enforce the law during that wonderous "Summer of Purpose"?)


I'll take Cross Burners for $82,000, Alex.

Check out all the posts linked to above--you won't be all that surprised, although (no pun intended) the brazeness of the GOP is, as usual, pretty astounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment