Thursday, March 23, 2006

Argument Against Human Cloning

"Let me finish!"

Lieberman's channeling his fellow northeasterner Shrub:

McEnroe: You probably know that I wrote in the Currant last Sunday that if I had to vote in the primary right now I would, with some sorrow vote for Ned Lamont simply because you have kind of drifted so far towards the Bush Administration whose policies I don’t approve of very much. Tell me why I’m wrong, tell me why I should vote for you.

Lieberman: Well I…I think that your statement just then was as ridiculous and unfair as your column was. I was really upset by it. I don’t get to hear you a lot because I’m in Washington but if you’re saying that on the air really I hope your listeners are taking it with a grain of salt.

First off let me go to something that really bothered me. You have this line saying that I’ve come to a point where I’m saying that those who do not parrot my support of the war are unpatriotic and then you take TOTALLY out of context something that I said in a speech that I gave last December when I came back from Iraq and I urge you to go back and look at that whole speech.

McEnroe: Okay, tell me why…

Lieberman: Let me just finish this!


Ah, spoken like someone who really thinks he--and the current occupant of the White House (hey, that means the White House is...under occupation)--anyway, he and dingbat Shrub really DO behave more like lords of the manor than...public servants. Our employEES.

C'mon Connecticut--give Joe his pink slip, and we'll all work on doing the same with Dubya.

No comments:

Post a Comment