Friday, March 24, 2006

Song and Dance Dick

Mr. 68 Degrees, All Lights on, Brewed Decaf...and Faux News on the Telly

I guess "Shooting People in the Face With the Stars" was all booked up:

ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney on Friday rejected charges by Democrats that the Bush administration was mishandling Iraq and said: "If they are competent to fight this war, then I ought to be singing on American Idol."

This, from a man who mistook Harry Whittington for a bird...

Well, Big Time's got a rider...I guess the only question is what's he gonna sing?

I Shot The Sheriff Donor
I Don't Like Monday's Saturdays
Shotgun
I Fought the Law (and the Law Won)
English Iraqi Civil War
Boom Boom Out Go The Lights

Then again, if there was any justice in the world, Big Time'd be singing Chain Gang...and turning rocks into gravel by hand, instead of by command like he did in Afghanistan and Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment