Friday, July 20, 2007

Something I'd Like to See

Put it in Writing, Chimpy

It really is amazing how quickly this administration can move when their collective asses find themselves on the proverbial frying pan. All of the sudden, pithy sentiments emanate from the varied august wisemen--in sharp contrast to things that merely affect the victimized and the poor, when government's innate sluggishness MUST be allowed free reign.

Anyway...my latest modest proposal: I think Chimperor should be forced to write an essay outlining his personal view of the executive branch, that is, his ideas regarding just what powers it retains, how these should be exercised, etc. And, any additional demands should likewise be submitted in writing.

His OWN writing. With witnesses and/or video proving that it really is HIS work.

I can only imagine what might be forthcoming...and my imagination in matters of public policy is...cynical, to put it mildly.

No comments:

Post a Comment