Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Outrage Manufacturing Facility

Weenie's Weenies...the more you know, the less you like...

Spin stinks, and I'm sick and tired of the smell--and THAT'S why I didn't watch DebateMania XXXVIII or whatever the number of times it's been that Hillary and/or Obama and/or the supporting cast "debated."

Even worse is the stench that wafts forth from the supposed "analysis," and since I really can't afford to buy a new TV, I literally switched over to Animal Planet before giving the set a rest lest I throw a brick through it...and that's how odious I find the ever more dessicated Patrick Buchanan as he strained to manufacture shit sausage last night.

Good god: Patrick Buchanan whining about the alleged moral turpitude of Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright really is like a old whore whining about the loose morals of today's youth, especially given Mr. Buchanan's previous employment and religious adherence. I just wish someone would've brought that up (and I really wish someone would unceremoniously dump him into whatever ashbin of history is reserved for useless talking heads).

Nonsense...plain unadulterated nonsense...

No comments:

Post a Comment