Monday, December 15, 2003

Monday

I went out and played tennis this evening--yeah, I know it's a yuppie sport, but it's also damn good exercise. But now it's getting a little late, and I'm lazy (payday was Friday), so maybe I'll use dinner as an excuse to go out for a while.

But first, Mary posted this, among other things today--just lemme know what Koufax Award you want a nomination/vote for, Mary, and I'll add my fraction of a penny's worth...

Except for maybe humor, because wow, Fanatical Apathy is good. Took a quick look before I cut out of work, and was laughing so hard the denizens of the adjoining cubicles at the cube farm thought I was about to BUY the farm.

Thanks for the link. Oh--after you check Mary's site out, and have a good laugh at Fanatical Apathy, take a look at Al Gore and the Alpha Girls at Rittenhouse Review. This one brought back memories--I can say, with some confidence, it's very likely the first thing I ever read on a web log.

Off topic, but: yeah, I won the tennis match, not that anyone is really interested.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment