Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Hoping for Seven and Eleven--and BlackJack

I'm taking my first significant vacation since starting this blog--and damnit, I'm using the term blog now. I used to hate it--thought it sounded so primitive, but I also saw David Brooks deign to use the term, and, in the interest of hate, I've decided Brooks comes up way short. Thus, hang my head in shame, I humbly adopt the term--it ain't a particularly attractive child, but...

Posting will be curtailed until I find a good place to view and post--shit, I'm gonna be mostly in Raleigh, NC--there's gotta be a college there, right? Hopefully I'll find a library, or an internet cafe, or something...

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to visit or otherwise read--and, I swear, there will be more when I get back...hopefully this won't be an excuse to forget the sometimes not entirely sober rantings of someone who lives literally walking distance from the Mississippi River--cough.

I'll try even harder to keep up with all y'all's stuff...look for me on sitemeter as "unknown," but I'll be there.

Now I've gotta listen to a little Chris Leblanc while I pack. Take care and thanks again....

Mike/Michael/You/etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment