Thursday, September 02, 2004

Beaten

Pandagon linked to it first, but honest, it's been sitting on my taskbar since this morning, and I've been trying on and off to come up with a way to work it in.

Well, here's my own post, and here's the graphic. Is it the "best ever?" Hmmm. But it certainly makes several significant points, not the least being that it provides the PROOF for something that I think everyone knew anyway: Karl Rove WILL lie on national television, as he did last night on PBS when discussing the Democratic convention. As I said, I think we all knew that--but I like to have evidence.

I assume someone will track the Dauphin's vocabulary tonight, although it's unlikely to show up in graphic form. Oh well. Bush, unfortunately for him, needs to show a more 'sensitive' side of himself if he wants to wipe away any impression of Zell and Dick's tag-team "Go Fuck Yourself" performance (which, I'll admit, has actually been used only once this campaign season--officially that is. No one seems to keep track of Cheney's more private moments. Meaning it ranks right up with "girly men," "Hussein," and "homeownership." And, that's one more time than "he who's name must never be mentioned," aka Osama bin Laden).

Now, that would make for an interesting office pool--a straight yes/no on whether Osama makes King George the Witless's address, and, if so, how many times (or how many minutes in).

No comments:

Post a Comment