Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Throw Him Something, Mistah

Not King of Carnival

...and we won't even make the twins flash...Scout suggests we make a point with Team Shrub by sending the boy-king our old beads. If you take a picture of the package, it will be posted at First Draft (not that Shrub knows anything about the draft, mind you).

Hmmm...I don't have a digital camera, but maybe I can go grab a disposable and get a picture in. As for beads...yes, that's easily done: I've literally got a seven-year supply--but I'm keeping my Zulu beads, thank you. Team Shrub can make do without any medallions.

That's the best suggestion I've heard since the 1980's, when two friends of mine came up with a performance art piece they called "Cologne for the Contras." Brut preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment