Friday, October 27, 2006

"There's Nothing More Dangerous Than a Wounded Mosquito Cornered SecDef"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(title inspiration)

Then again, I could've titled this post based on how Internet Exploder Truncated the Headline...what was "Rumsfeld in Heated Exchange in Reporters Over Iraq" shows up on my taskbar as "Rumsfeld in Heat..."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Must...change...train of thought...

Anyway, I wasn't lying when describing the Dumsfeld at yesterday's presser as "prissy/pissy"...I'd only read the transcript, but if you can find the a video of the exchange (right now it's on C-Span's main page), you'll see that he was about blow a gasket/go postal.

Sort of a wimpy version of Bruce Banner. With weird, surrealistic poetry..."you wouldn't like the unknown unknown me...when I'm angry..."

No comments:

Post a Comment