Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yea, Verily


From WIIIAI, a link to The Republican Senators' Psalm (this includes Joe Lieberman):

George Bush is my decider, I shall not think.
He maketh others' children to lie down in arid deserts;
He ignoreth those in peril from the raising waters;
He destroyeth my soul;
He leadeth me in the paths of unrighteousness for his own sake.

Yea, though I walk in the valley of the shadows of morality & honesty,
I will acknowledge no truths: For thou art the decider.
Thy Cheney & thy Rove, they giveth me talking points;
Thou preparest a water board before me to torture thine enemies;
Thou fillest my head with fables, yet my oil stock dividends overfloweth;

Surely irrational exuberance & corruption shall be mine all the days of my life
And I shall live in fantasy land until I am defeated by a democrat.

Ed Hamlin
Danbury CT
October 1, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment