Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ha, Ha, Ha, Thud

I'm just laughing my head off at this example par excellence of satire at its best.

Oh, wait. Ignatius is, um, serious, it seems. In other words, we really HAVE turned the corner on the Clinton administration once and for all: Ignatius thinks WE should feel HIS pain.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"I must tell you, I'm sleeping a lot better than people would assume," he said.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
No one knows what it's like...to be the sad man, behind blue eyes.

Actually, I feel a little bit of regret in posting such an obviously untrue picture...Shrub sure as hell wasn't in New Orleans at the height of the flood, but instead opted for the view from above--the, "here's looking down on you" approach. It must've just been awful. I mean, you know how stuffy those airplane cabins can get...

No comments:

Post a Comment