Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Meanwhile, In the Other Hot War
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you're not depressed enough about having dingbats in charge at a time when intelligent people in power are desperately needed...

Well, here's the website to go with the Frontline show about Afghanistan I saw last night. Again, consider: these clowns can't even fix the mess HERE along the Gulf Coast...and they're gonna try to fix things THERE--a place that defeated both Russia AND Britain when they were at their imperial apex?

Oh, and if you haven't yet seen it, the Rude Pundit linked to a superb Salon article by Gary Kamiya. Short version: Foreign policy as blood feud revenge will...get us where we are today.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got an appointment...with my bartender, for an extensive consultation.

Might have something to say about Shrub's pathetic rant a little later. How do I know it'll be a pathetic rant? Has it ever NOT been one?

No comments:

Post a Comment