Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Apropos of Nothing Post

I don't know why exactly I was thinking of this...maybe it's because I saw or read yet another example of wingnut "logic," which made me think something along the lines of, "shit, that's about as sensible as the NRA holding a rally/convention in Dealey Plaza."

Anyway...well, let's just cut to the chase. I definitely remember the first time I saw Dr. Cosmo's "Oswald-in-a-Jam," and how it impressed me, even more than the subsequent Honest Abe/Marilyn Monroe juxtaposition in Scientific American...anyway...

Shrub in a Jam


Well, Lee, regardless of his own meglomania/utter lunacy, had a reason for singing the blues that fateful day...I can't imagine it feels all that good when a slug is ripping through your viscera. Dubya, on the other hand, must be warbling some lame-assed 1970's pop/country/B.J. Thomas pablum.

No comments:

Post a Comment