Monday, February 02, 2009

Hey, if This is Who They Want...
From 2Millionth Web Log


Far be it for me to complain about the curious GOP strategery of offering David Vitter and/or Sarah Palin as public spokesperson/face of the party. I suppose there's something to be said for winning over the batshit insane opinion...although I have a difficult time seeing how it might make for the basis of a winning coalition.

Meanwhile, solely in the interest of political research, and not at all as a matter of voyeurism or a cheap attempt to tap into adult content to bounce, no pun intended, my site meter a bit, I would feel remiss as a Gret Stet resident in NOT linking to a website devoted to ensuring Diaper Dave has a suitable opponent, with credit to CenLamar and YRHT for alerting me to this hot, um hot off the presses story.

No comments:

Post a Comment