Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Day 2

I'll be in class again today, and any break time will likely keep me busy with personal stuff...anyway, heard on NPR that Blanco will get her chance in front of the GOP and two Democrats today--should be interesting to watch her refute Bullshit Brown.

Also, kudos to Gene Taylor (D-MS) (he and William Jefferson are the two Dems). He refused to put up with Brown's bullshit.

Otherwise, saw that Limbaugh's doctors are being questioned about Rush's habits and his doctor shopping for pills--don't have much time to write about it, but one can always hope to read about Lamebone's spectacular crash.

On the way into work, I heard a report on Condoleezza Rice's trip to Haiti--good god. The only apt comparison would be a Soviet visit to an East Bloc satellite nation back in the 60's--except that Haiti's even poorer. Listening to her bark about the virtue of democracy after the United States launched a coup against...a democratically elected government...makes me feel a little ill.

And, I'm sure you all heard that Eddie Compass resigned--I really can't offer much of an opinion, except to say I hope it's his own decision. Maybe he just needs to rest after living through hell on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment