Monday, August 14, 2006

Liquid Assets

Your "New and Improved" Guide to Abject Fear, Wailing, and Gnashing of Teeth

I see the Brits and Americans have both lowered the terror color code today--I guess it's still greater than Hai Karate™ or Brut™, but below Nice 'n Easy™.

I wonder if/when we'll find out that this latest version of "Let's Scare the Shit Out of..." is roughly akin to the Greater Miami Terror Cell, which was quite ready to act...except they lacked, um, pretty much everything, including local bus fare.

But hey, if it improves the bottom line of the airport duty free shops, well...

(I can't wait for a black market to emerge in hair care products at various "destinations" worldwide)...

Off topic, but: it's sort of a busy day here...might be a while before I can post again)...

No comments:

Post a Comment