Monday, August 18, 2008

Just a Couple of Average Guys


So, you aren't rich unless you're pulling in $5 million dollars or so a year--which I guess means Barack Obama isn't "elitist" at all, but virtually a goddamned pauper.

And if you think the media will pick up this story--a fellow Vietnam War POW explaining why he won't vote for His McHotheadedness--well, then you don't know how quickly, rapidly, and thoroughly the corporate media can dig a hole and bury a story...the Gambino family would be envious.

And, just once I'd like to see someone like Johnny Mac actually have to put up or shut up when it comes to their smirking remarks about "activist judges" "legislating from the bench." Oh yeah? Name me ONE case where Souter, Breyer, Ginsburg, or Stevens has done that. One case.

Because I can name a case where Fat Tony Scalia has.

Man, I'd like to see McCain squirm around on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment