Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Cat Blogging With Photoshop

From Album 5
I won't lie. This is still an emotional time, but there's also every reason why I should celebrate my little guy. So, here's what I think was the first iteration of Tigger Photoshopped. Not much of a change, just the poster. No way would he sit quietly with anything in attacking or clawing distance, much less something like a flyer or picture. Might have also done some adjustments to levels.

And, at least for a while in the coming weeks, I think I'll post similarly on Fridays, i.e., minimal Photoshopping, only to clean up my camera mistakes. You'll see: he was quite the guy.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Just my own personal point of view, but I think some nice photos, non-photoshopped, of Tigger would be most welcome. I'd enjoy seeing any you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I thought seeing pictures would get me emotional -- and it does, at times -- but it also helps. Fortunately, I have a lot. Was never much of a picture person, but with phone cameras, it's easy. And now I'm VERY glad I took plenty.

    Hope your weekend was OK. Lousy weather here on Saturday, but this awful past month was made just a little less awful with the election. Just a little. Still...

    Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete