Monday, April 12, 2004

Clown Show Tomorrow on TV

Timshel has a link to a Yahoo report. He further links to Druge, which is the only place where I was able to find a time listing--7:30 pm Central.

I'm trying to think up a drinking game, not that I officially approve of such activities (emphasis on "officially"), but work has been a little busy, plus I'm trying to plan for a small vacation next week. But I'll be looking to tip up my glass when the Clown in Chief says things like:

Terrorists hate freedom

We need to stay the course in Iraq.

Iraqification.

The economy is looking up.

Isolated pockets of resistance.

The world is a better place without Saddam Hussein.

Anytime Saddam and 9/11 are mentioned in the same sentence.

When Iraq is mentioned as part of the war on terror.

Geez--that's enough alcohol to kill a draft animal. But I'll save a special bottle of something should one name be mentioned:

Osama bin Laden. Al Qaeda doesn't count, since I expect Bush won't be able to ignore that--so he'll lie (hey, that's another good one--take a sip whenever the press doesn't call out the Clown when he lies. Forget about being hung over JUST on Wednesday. At this rate, I won't be feeling ok until the weekend). I'm willing to bet Osama is a no-show in this little scripted piece.

One other prediction: there will be at least one moment when Bush makes a COMPLETE fool of himself, but there will be little or no mention in the SCLM. They'll gloss it over the way that no one mentions a drunken relative at a family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment